We were lucky as being the only four people on our tour and Walter, our leader, was brilliantly accommodating in where we went and what we did. An excellent day out.
Yarra Valley Wine Tasting $99
- Pick-up 10.00am – Return 4.30pm approx
- We drive east of Melbourne directly to Yarra Valley Yarra Valley is regarded as one of Victoria ‘s best wine regions.
- Our first stop is Domaine Chandon where you will join go on a self guided tour showing the process of making sparkling wine.
- Light lunches (own expense) are available after the tour.
- The region has a rich history of viticulture and wine making that goes back 150 years, but it has only been in the past 15 years that it has once again come to the forefront as a significant wine and tourism destination.
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Date of experience: February 2020
Derby, United Kingdom
- We then visit another 2 – 3 vineyards in the region depending on the time.
- After an enjoyable afternoon of wine tasting we return to Melbourne.