Sovereign Hill & Ballarat Wildlife Park $155 pp
- Pick-up 7.30am – Return 5.30pm approx
- Travelling north to the Goldfields of Ballarat, (1 ½ hour journey)
- Our first stop is the wildlife park where you can see crocodiles, snakes, and hand feed kangaroos and many other Australian animals.
- We then drive to Sovereign Hill where you’ll spend the afternoon experiencing and learning about the history of the gold rush in the 1850’s.
- Try your luck at panning for Gold.
- We then return directly back to Melbourne