MT MACEDON RANGES, HANGING ROCK AND DAYLESFORD – $130PP
- Pick-up 7.30am – Return 5 pm approx
- Travelling north directly to Mt Macedon to enjoy the wonderful views and the magnificent cross
- After enjoying Mt Macedon we head down the mountain to the famous hanging rock. For the energetic travelers you will get the chance to climb to the top.
- Then it is onto Daylesford, our first stop the the local convent gallery, then you have free time to explore the village and purchase some lunch.
- Our final stop is Lavandula Swiss Italian Farm(if opened, as they only open on selected days ) , where you will find all different varieties of lavender products
- We then return directly back to Melbourne