Puffing billy stream train $35
Tulip Festival available in Spring $35
- Depart 7am / Return 2pm
- Heading east out of Melbourne our first stop will be Grant’s Picnic Ground.
- Your first activity of the day will be a short stroll thorough the magnificent rain forest.
- After the forest walk sit down to Devonshire Tea with Wattle Seed Scones. while you take in the splendours of our natural wonderland.
- The forest is home to a variety of bird life including parrot and the lyrebird, so make sure to look out for them.
- We then head to Puffing Billy to drop passengers for their train ride.
- After Puffing Billy we take a slow drive through the remainder of the forest stopping to visit one of the quaint villages along the way. Here you will have time get some lunch or just browse thorough the local shops.
- Finally we head back to Melbourne
Date of experience: April 2018