- Depart 6.15am / Return 6pm
- (We stay ahead of the other buses allowing you to enjoy the stops)
- We travel in land passing via Colac travelling through dairy farm country direct to the London Bridge
- Stop at colac for toilets and a drink
- London Bridge
- The Arch
- Port Campbell
- Loch Ard Gorge, Razorback, Island Archway
- 12 Apostles
- Helicopter flight available
- Otway Forest
- Strop at Lavers Hill for lunch (own cost)
- Maits Rest temperate rainforest walk
- Look for Koalas and wild parrots in the Kennett River area
- Scenic lookouts along the road
- Lorne Quick stop to view the beach and visit the local shops
- Memorial Arch
- Fairhaven Beach
- Bells Beach – look for Kangaroos
- Return back to Melbourne via the freeway
the drive is very kind and more information before the next arrival. In overall, this is very great trip, all our family members are joyful and enjoy.
great very personal experience.especially loved the parrot feeding and koala views! Great day!
Very informative tour. Covered all stops despite a tight timeline. Always ready to answer queries. Helicopter rides are must and Walter can get you ahead of the queue if booked early. A great day.