- Depart 6.15am / Return 6pm
- (We stay ahead of the other buses allowing you to enjoy the stops)
- Bells Beach – look for Kangaroos
- Memorial Arch
- Scenic lookouts along the road
- Look for Koalas in the Kennett River area
- Feed wild parrots
- Maits Rest temperate rainforest walk
- 12 Apostles
- Helicopter flight available
- Loch Ard Gorge, Razorback, Island Archway
- Port Campbell – lunch stop & shops
- The Arch
- Return back to Melbourne via Colac travelling through dairy farm country
the drive is very kind and more information before the next arrival. In overall, this is very great trip, all our family members are joyful and enjoy.
great very personal experience.especially loved the parrot feeding and koala views! Great day!
Very informative tour. Covered all stops despite a tight timeline. Always ready to answer queries. Helicopter rides are must and Walter can get you ahead of the queue if booked early. A great day.