Lorne Livewire Park
Looking for some fun, why not let us take you to the latest Ziplining park. Experience nature super-charged at Live Wire Park, home to Australia’s most extreme zip Line. Ready to plug in? Check out Livewire’s powered-up elevated adventures.
Suitable for all ages above 7
- See the start of the Great Ocean Road
- Visit the Great Ocean road Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery
- Visit Torquay and Bells Beach
- Look for Kangaroos
- Spend time in Lorne, maybe have swim
- Afternoon adventure at Livewire
- Free pick ups from most City hotels/hostels
- Morning tea
- Free chilled water (remember to bring your own water bottle)
- Entry and all activities at Livewire
We pickup from most Melbourne city locations and a few places in St Kilda. Most of our pickups are early, the reason for this is to avoid the traffic and depart Melbourne nice and early. We aim to stay ahead of other tour busses, so that when we reach our lookouts they are not crowded. We aim to give you the best possible experience.
All our vehicles are small 12 seater mini busses, with our logo ‘Around And About’ on the side. Please be ready 5 minutes prior to your pickup time. Bus might be slightly late due to traffic and unforeseen circumstances. Please keep a look out for your bus. Your pickup details will be on your confirmation email. Below is a list of our most common pickup locations and times. If your location is not listed, email us your details and we can advice the closet pickup spot for you.
At the end of the tour we will drop off only in the Melbourne city, we don’t do any St Kilda, Southbank or surrounding suburbs drop offs. We will endeavour to drop you as close as possible to your original pickup but this is not always possible due to traffic. Melbourne does offer a very good tram service that is free within the city area. Sometimes a short tram ride is the quickest way to get back to your accommodation. We look forward in taking you Around And About and showing your what our wonderful State of Victoria has to offer.
- Depart Melbourne at 6.30 am
- Note: Pickup starts 45 minutes prior to departure time
- We travel west out of Melbourne to direct to Torquay, the surf capital of Victoria
- First stop is the foreshore of Torquay for morning tea
- Bells Beach – look for Kangaroos
- Visit Great Ocean Road Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery
- Aireys Inlet – visit Split Point lighthouse & boardwalk
- Memorial Arch
- Lorne, lunch stop, explore the town, shops, beach & more
- We arrive at Livewire at 1 pm
- For the next 3 hours you we be flying and zipping around the treetops
- Children 7 to 12 will do the Short Circuit and all 13 years and older will do the Super Circuit
- Then all above 10 years old will do the Shockwave Zip Coaster
- Finally all participants will be able to do the Canopy Circuit
- Arrive in Melbourne at approx 6.30pm
What To Bring
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Rain jacket (just in case)
- Warm clothes (just in case)
- Camera (spare battery and memory card – you will need it)
- Phone charger and cable
- Comfortable walking shoes
Visit Australia’s most electrifying adventure park. Home to the Shockwave Zip Coaster (Australia’s most extreme zip line), epic ropes courses and the treetop canopy circuit; experience nature supercharged.
Great Ocean Road and Lorne Livewire
We had a fantastic day with Walter as we travelled along the Great Ocean Rd and spent the afternoon at Lorne Livewire Park. Walter is extremely friendly and took us to some really good spots along the Great Ocean Road. Next time we are in Melbourne we will definitely be going on the two day tour he runs. The Livewire park was excellent. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, and we all felt extremely safe. I would recommend this trip to anyone who has a free day in Melbourne.
Date of experience: October 2019 paulclare Australian