Fishing trip and Beer tasing on the Bellarine peninsula
Why not join us and see the Bellarine Peninsula, from the land as well as from the sea? In the morning we spend five hours on the bay fishing. If your luck is in, you will have dinner sorted. After fishing it is time for lunch and some beer tasting at the local brewery in Queenscliff. Then it’s back to school time; you will have a two hour lesson and tasting on brewing beer in the city of Geelong.
Suitable for all ages above 10
- Enjoy the Bellarine Peninsula.
- Spend the morning fishing.
- Beer tasting at the local brewery
- Go to beer school at Geelong Brewery
- Free pick ups from most City hotels/hostels
- Free chilled water (remember to bring your own water bottle)
- Free morning fishing on Port Phillip Bay
- Free beer tasting
- Free beer school
- Free park entry
We pickup from most Melbourne city locations and a few places in St Kilda. Most of our pickups are early, the reason for this is to avoid the traffic and depart Melbourne nice and early. We aim to stay ahead of other tour busses, so that when we reach our lookouts they are not crowded. We aim to give you the best possible experience.
All our vehicles are small 12 seater mini busses, with our logo ‘Around And About’ on the side. Please be ready 5 minutes prior to your pickup time. Bus might be slightly late due to traffic and unforeseen circumstances. Please keep a look out for your bus. Your pickup details will be on your confirmation email. Below is a list of our most common pickup locations and times. If your location is not listed, email us your details and we can advice the closet pickup spot for you.
At the end of the tour we will drop off only in the Melbourne city, we don’t do any St Kilda, Southbank or surrounding suburbs drop offs. We will endeavour to drop you as close as possible to your original pickup but this is not always possible due to traffic. Melbourne does offer a very good tram service that is free within the city area. Sometimes a short tram ride is the quickest way to get back to your accommodation. We look forward in taking you Around And About and showing your what our wonderful State of Victoria has to offer.
- Depart Melbourne at 5.30 am
- Note: Pickup starts 45 minutes prior to departure time
- We journey west of Melbourne over the famous Westgate Bridge to the fishing village of Queenscliif on the Bellarine Peninsula.
- At 6.45am we board the fishing vessel for 5 hours of fishing on Port Phillip Bay
- All fishing gear, bait, etc., is supplied for you. We fillet the fish and wrap it up for you to take home. The spacious boat has toilet facilities on board.
- We fish only within Port Phillip Bay, from Pt. Lonsdale Heads through to St. Leonards and Mud Island or Swan Bay, depending on the time of year and what is biting.
- After a morning on the bay, we head to the local brewery for lunch (own cost) and beer tasting (inlcuded). (option to do wine or gin tasting instead of beer)
- Our final stop of the day is Geelong Brewery for some more beer tasting and a 2 hour beer school.
- After beer school it is back to Melbourne
- Arrive in Melbourne at approx 6.30 pm
What To Bring
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Rain jacket
- Warm clothes
- Camera (spare battery and memory card)
- Phone charger and cable
- Comfortable walking shoes
Relax and enjoy a morning of fishing, and afterwards some great beer while retelling your best fishing stories.
Be the first to review us about the Fishing and Beer tour on the Bellarine Peninsula