Fishing trip and Beer tasing on the Bellarine peninsula
Why not join us and see the Bellarine Peninsula, from the land as well as from the sea? In the morning we spend five hours on the bay fishing. If your luck is in, you will have dinner sorted. After fishing it is time for lunch and some beer tasting at the local brewery in Queenscliff. Then it’s back to school time; you will have a two hour lesson and tasting on brewing beer in the city of Geelong.
Suitable for all ages above 10
- Enjoy the Bellarine Peninsula.
- Spend the morning fishing.
- Beer tasting at the local brewery
- Go to beer school at Geelong Brewery
- Free pick ups from most City hotels/hostels
- Free chilled water (remember to bring your own water bottle)
- Free morning fishing on Port Phillip Bay
- Free beer tasting
- Free beer school
- Free park entry
- Depart Melbourne at 5.30 am
- Note: Pickup starts 45 minutes prior to departure time
- We journey west of Melbourne over the famous Westgate Bridge to the fishing village of Queenscliif on the Bellarine Peninsula.
- At 6.45am we board the fishing vessel for 5 hours of fishing on Port Phillip Bay
- All fishing gear, bait, etc., is supplied for you. We fillet the fish and wrap it up for you to take home. The spacious boat has toilet facilities on board.
- We fish only within Port Phillip Bay, from Pt. Lonsdale Heads through to St. Leonards and Mud Island or Swan Bay, depending on the time of year and what is biting.
- After a morning on the bay, we head to the local brewery for lunch platter and beer tasting. (option to do wine or gin tasting instead of beer)
- Current lunch platter consist Beef pad thai, Salt and Pepper Calamari, Fish, Chips, Salad, and Vegetables. We can cater for all dietary needs, just let us know when you book.
- Our final stop of the day is Geelong Brewery for some more beer tasting and a 2 hour beer school.
- After beer school it is back to Melbourne
- Arrive in Melbourne at approx 6.30 pm
What To Bring
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Rain jacket
- Warm clothes
- Camera (spare battery and memory card)
- Phone charger and cable
- Comfortable walking shoes
Relax and enjoy a morning of fishing, and afterwards some great beer while retelling your best fishing stories.
Be the first to review us about the Fishing and Beer tour on the Bellarine Peninsula