September 6th 2020
The latest announcement from our premier Dan Andrew, is that the earliest that we will be able to run restricted tours will be on Monday 23rd November. We will keep you update with any changes.
July 17th 2020
Due to the current situation with Covid 19 Around And About is not running any tour. We are still open for your online enquires and to book your future tours. Around And About is also offering 25% discount on all gift vouchers.
We are ready to resume tours once the lockdown is over. Visit this page for the latest updates.
Why travel with us
- We will obey all restrictions and regulations
- Hand sanitizer will be available on all vehicles
- Groups will be kept small
- Bus will be disinfected and cleaned after every tour
- Face mask will be available for customer
- We leave early and avoid the crowds
Covid-19 Special Conditions and Rules
The following rules, refund and cancellation policies are for all new booking from the 1st September 2020 until further notice.
- Cancellation are allowed up to 24 hours before departure. Full refund will be provide on all direct booking on our website. (if booking via an agent, please check with them regards their cancellation policy)
- Date or tour changes are permitted up to 24 hours prior the current departure date, subject to availability
- If customers have any symptoms for Covid-19 they will not be allowed to board the bus. They will need to reschedule or cancel the tour and get a full refund
- Passengers need to follow social distance and remain in their seat allocated by the driver
- Passengers need to keep same seat for the complete trip
- Passengers need to use hand sanitizer before getting onto the bus
- Face mask to be worn (as per local government regulations)
- Passengers will be required to provide details of all travellers at time of booking (Name, Email, Phone)
- Around And About might have to cancel the tour in short notice if driver is ill
- Passenger number will be lower than normal depending how many customers are from the same household. (We could accommodate 9 passenger from the same household or 5 individual passengers)
- All our other terms and conditions, rules and policies remain as is.
What To Bring
- Face Mask
- Hand Sanitizer
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Rain jacket (just in case)
- Warm clothes (just in case)
- Camera (spare battery and memory card – you will need it)
- Phone charger and cable
- Comfortable walking shoes
The current situation around the Corona virus has caused major disruption to our customers, we now offering 25% discount on all gift vouchers purchased. These vouchers are valid for travel for up to 2 years(730 days) from date of purchase. To claim your 25% discount use promo code “COVID” when processing your order. So why not Buy now, travel later.
A day with the dolphins. Used Around and About to take our office to spend a day with the dolphins and seals for the second time. We had an amazing time and was nice to have someone drive us. Will definitely use the service again.
Dana C Dec. 2014 Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Great ocean drive. As first time visitors to Melbourne we wanted to experience the “Great Ocean Drive” – we were so lucky that we chose Walter’s 1 day tour !! We have two young children and he made it so exciting for them. Looking for kangaroos on the golf course and searching for koalas in the trees. Even with rain on and off during the day we always felt safe with Walter driving along the bends. Thanks for giving us such wonderful memories of the beautiful landscape!!
HelenaT96 Aug. 2014 Johannesburg, South Africa
Twelve Apostles, Loch and Gorge, Gibson Steps and Otway Fly. Walter was the best tour guide I have ever had. He was friendly and clearly wanted us to have a great time. He brought his son with him, so I knew I could trust him. Walter was very understanding and willing to pick us up at convenient locations. He even threw in an extra stop on our tour at the Gibson Steps. We had more than ample time at each stop to admire the view and take tons of pictures. I loved this tour with Walter so much, my friends and I booked him to take us to Healesville Sanctuary where we had an equally outstanding experience. Walter is also extremely quick to answer emails.
Eric K Jan. 2014 New York City