Chadstone Shopping Experience
Let us taking you shopping at the largest luxury shopping centre in Australia. High end labels, excellent restaurant experiences and incredible entertainment. Chadstone is the fashion capital.
Suitable for all ages
- Direct transfer to the door of Chadstone
- Gift voucher to spend during the day
- Visitor lounge access
- A shopping experience like no other in Australia, you’ll find something you love at one of Chadstone’s 550 stores.
- Free pick ups from most City hotels/hostels
- Free chilled water (remember to bring your own water bottle)
- Gift voucher to spend on the day
We pickup from most Melbourne city locations and a few places in St Kilda. Most of our pickups are early, the reason for this is to avoid the traffic and depart Melbourne nice and early. We aim to stay ahead of other tour busses, so that when we reach our lookouts they are not crowded. We aim to give you the best possible experience.
All our vehicles are small 12 seater mini busses, with our logo ‘Around And About’ on the side. Please be ready 5 minutes prior to your pickup time. Bus might be slightly late due to traffic and unforeseen circumstances. Please keep a look out for your bus. Your pickup details will be on your confirmation email. Below is a list of our most common pickup locations and times. If your location is not listed, email us your details and we can advice the closet pickup spot for you.
At the end of the tour we will drop off only in the Melbourne city, we don’t do any St Kilda, Southbank or surrounding suburbs drop offs. We will endeavour to drop you as close as possible to your original pickup but this is not always possible due to traffic. Melbourne does offer a very good tram service that is free within the city area. Sometimes a short tram ride is the quickest way to get back to your accommodation. We look forward in taking you Around And About and showing your what our wonderful State of Victoria has to offer.
- Depart Melbourne at 9.30am
- Note: Pickup starts 45 minutes prior to departure time
- Travel direct to Chadstone, the Fashion Capital of Australia.
- Delivered right to the door of Chadstone
- An exclusive Visitors’ Lounge for your welcome/arrival at the centre
- The largest shopping centre in Australia with over 550 stores
- Something for all tastes and budgets with over 35 luxury brands, 100 Australian designers and over 95 fresh food and dining outlets.
- All guests to receive an exclusive Chadstone shopping tote bag, store directory, water bottle and a Chadstone Tourist Shopping Passport (discounts/value adds at over 100 of the stores)
- We will look after your purchases while you continue to shop
- We will meet you at the centre door and return you to Melbourne
- Arrive in Melbourne at approx 4.30 pm
What To Bring
- Your purse
- Your friends
- Phone charger and cable
- Comfortable walking shoes
Chadstone The Fashion Capital is Australia’s number one retail, dining and entertainment destination for local and international visitors. An all-encompassing retail experience, Chadstone features over 550 stores, designer boutiques and over 35 luxury brands including Louis Vuitton, Prada, Tiffany & Co, Chanel, Celine, Givenchy, Fendi, Jimmy Choo, Dior and many more. Chadstone offers the very best in food, with gourmet providores and fresh food specialists, and an impressive line-up of international restaurants, casual dining eateries and quick bite options – over 95 dining and fresh food outlets to choose from.