Bellarine Peninsula Wine and Lunch Platter tasting
Spend the day tasting the premium cool climate wines of the Bellarine Peninsula, south-west of Melbourne in Victoria, Australia. See the magnificent Port Phillip Bay, Corio Bay and Bass Strait as the day proceeds. Enjoy a delicious lunch platter at a vineyard. This is an interactive food and wine experience that gives you access to a range of gourmet food and fine wine.
Suitable for adults (need to be 18 years to taste the wine)
- See the wonderful underrated Bellarine Peninsula
- Sample some of the wines that the region offers
- Enjoy a lunch platter while sampling 8 different wines
- Take a stroll along the foreshore of Portarlington
- Small groups, max 11 passengers
- Free pick ups from most City hotels/hostels
- Free chilled water (remember to bring your own water bottle)
- Free wine tasting
- Lunch Platter
We pickup from most Melbourne city locations and a few places in St Kilda. Most of our pickups are early, the reason for this is to avoid the traffic and depart Melbourne nice and early. We aim to stay ahead of other tour busses, so that when we reach our lookouts they are not crowded. We aim to give you the best possible experience.
All our vehicles are small 12 seater mini busses, with our logo ‘Around And About’ on the side. Please be ready 5 minutes prior to your pickup time. Bus might be slightly late due to traffic and unforeseen circumstances. Please keep a look out for your bus. Your pickup details will be on your confirmation email. Below is a list of our most common pickup locations and times. If your location is not listed, email us your details and we can advice the closet pickup spot for you.
At the end of the tour we will drop off only in the Melbourne city, we don’t do any St Kilda, Southbank or surrounding suburbs drop offs. We will endeavour to drop you as close as possible to your original pickup but this is not always possible due to traffic. Melbourne does offer a very good tram service that is free within the city area. Sometimes a short tram ride is the quickest way to get back to your accommodation. We look forward in taking you Around And About and showing your what our wonderful State of Victoria has to offer.
- Depart Melbourne at 9.30am
- Note: Pickup starts 45 minutes prior to departure time
- We drive directly to the Bellarine Peninsula, south west of Melbourne. It is one of the hidden treasures of Victoria
- The first stop is Oakdene Vineyards for a tasting. Then we head down to the foreshore of Portarlington to enjoy the village and views
- After taking a stroll through Portarlington it is time for lunch and more wine tasting at Bennetts on Bellarine
- Tasting boards are composed of 8 wines with food pairings that change seasonally. This is an interactive food and wine experience which highlights the best of the Bellarine. Relax and enjoy learning about the local products created by businesses and artisans from the Bellarine region.
- After a delicious lunch we make our way to the last vineyard for the day, Scotchman’s Hill Vineyard, to taste another 5 premium cool climate wines
- Finally it is time to head back to Melbourne
- Arriving back in Melbourne at approx. 5.30pm
What To Bring
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Rain jacket
- Warm clothes
- Camera (spare battery and memory card )
- Phone charger and cable
- Comfortable walking shoes
Take a trip to the Bellarine Peninsula, one of the best places to visit in Victoria. Discover gourmet food, wineries, seaside villages, fantastic beaches, and vintage markets. The Bellarine Peninsula is an easily navigated peninsula of land at the entrance to Port Phillip. It has a significant maritime history and features both bayside and ocean beach towns, all within easy reach of the major city of Geelong. Food and wine lovers will enjoy a visit to the Bellarine Peninsula’s many wineries and farm gates.
Be the first to review us about Bellarine Peninsula Wine and Lunch Platter tasting
Tell us about your experience on this Bellarine Peninsula Wine and Lunch Platter tasting