12 Apostles Tour Melbourne
See The 12 Apostles and the Loch Ard Gorge before heading to the Otway Fly for an afternoon of adventure and fun.
Add Zipline adventure for $110.00.
Suitable for all ages (children under 5, can't partake in the zipline)
- Must be at least five years of age and a minimum 125cm tall
- Maximum weight of 117kgs fully clothed
- See highlights of the Great Ocean Road
- See the 12 Apostles in the morning
- Optional Helicopter flights
- Afternoon fun at the Otway fly Adventure
- Explore the treetop canopy walk
- Fly between the trees
- Free pick ups from most City hotels/hostels
- Free chilled water (remember to bring your own water bottle)
- Entry into the Oway Fly
- Free park entry
- Depart Melbourne at 6.15 am
- Note: Pickup starts 45 minutes prior to departure time
- (we stay ahead of the other buses allowing you to enjoy the stops)
- We travel in land via Colac, travelling through dairy farm country direct to the Great ocean road
- Quick stop at Colac for toilets and coffee (own cost)
- Port Cambell
- Visit the Loch Ard Gorge
- Visit the world famous 12 Apostles
- Helicopter flight available (own cost)
- Stop at Lavers Hill for lunch (own cost), Enjoy the gardens and parrots while eating
- Arrive Otway Fly Treetop Adventure after lunch
- Experience a breathtaking view from the tallest treetop walk
- Participate in Zip Line Tour (features 8 cloud stations, 6 flights and 2 suspension bridges)
- Travel back to Melbourne via Colac
- Arrive in Melbourne at approx 7.30 pm
What To Bring
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Rain jacket (just in case)
- Warm clothes (just in case)
- Camera (spare battery and memory card – you will need it)
- Phone charger and cable
- Comfortable walking shoes
Add Zipline adventure for $110.00.
Walter, our driver and guide, was excellent. He knows the area well and was able to show us many of its secrets. Highlights were the Twelve Apostles, the Otway National Park Treetop walk, the beautiful beaches and a visit to a chocolaterie and a lighthouse.
Walter’s timing was spot-on (an early start every morning meant we arrived at each beauty spot before they were crowded) and as a result there were plenty of opportunities to admire stunning views from look outs in addition to the highlights mentioned above. Very welcome were the hot drinks, cakes and fruit that water served each morning, all included. There were also options for a helicopter flight and a zip line experience in the forest.
Overall we were very happy with our trip, which we would unhesitatingly recommend.
Amazing tour along the incredible Ocean Road and capped of perfectly with the zing of the zip-line activity Review of: 12 Apostles and Otway Fly Zipline Day Trip from Melbourne. Best ever tour in Melbourne. The apostles now number 9 due to erosion. But these stacks are inspirational and unforgettable. great when you have to fast trek itinerary. The Great ocean Road showcases the best coastal images to be found in the world. Group leaders were fabulous in pinpointing the bonanza of wildlife and species of plants along our journey. The buzz of zip-lining capped off a perfect day
Eli B Jul. 2019 Sydney, Australia
Great ocean Rd. We took the one day tour with Walter as this was the only tour that included the tree-top walk which I had not managed to do before. I have travelled this road many times but my sister-in-law had not. We were the only ones on the bus which made it a personal tour. Walter was a friendly and knowledgeable guide and I certainly learnt a lot more. Would certainly book tours with him again.
KatherineS45 Mar. 2015 Rangiora, New Zealand