Phillip Island Day Tour $130
- Depart t 11.30am / Return Summer at 11.30pm approx and Winter at 9pm approx
- (We stay ahead of the other buses allowing you to enjoy the stops)
- We head south of Melbourne directly to Phillip Island.
- After our 2 hour journey, the first stop is the wildlife park (included) where you will have the opportunity to feed the kangaroos and view many of the other Australian animals including koalas.
- We then visit Cowes the local village on the island. Here you will be able to explore some of the local shops, purchase some refreshments (own cost) and enjoy a stroll on the local beach.
- We then travel to the Nobbies, a rugged rocky outcrop and seal rock. Here you will get the chance to walk along the board walk and visit the seal centre.
- Finally we head to the penguin parade to watch the penguins returning to their nests from a day at sea.
- There are various options to upgrade your penguin parade experience, subject to availability.
- After the penguins we head directly back to Melbourne.
We also offer private tour to Phillip Island, these can either be a day or 2 day tour . Some of the other Island activities that are available are:-
- Visit to the Grand Prix track, entry to History of Motorsports, Gardens and Circuit Viewing area, HSV Hot Laps (3 fast laps as a passenger in a V8 Special Vehicle)
- Visit Churchill Heritage farm
- Do some trout fishing at Rhyll Trout Farm.
- Visit a Maze and things for some fun and challengers.
- Spend a few hours on the water looking for whales or visit Seal Island
- Please email us for availability and a quote.