Mt Buller Day Tour $130
Wednesday Madness ONLY $88 (Use Promo code: BULLER)
- Depart 4.45am / Return 8pm
- (We stay ahead of all the traffic, avoid waiting in long queues)
- Snow season start Late June and rune through to early September
- We depart from St Paul’s Cathedral, Flinder Street at 4.45am.
- We reach Mansfield at approx 7.30 am.
- For those that require ski equipment or clothing we stop at Discount Ski Hire You will receive a 20% discount on any equipment that you hire.
- Finally around 8 am we head up to the mountain to reach the main car park by 9 am.
- Once on the mountain the day is all yours to experience the wonderful views, explore the mountain and ski or snowboard the slopes. A free shuttle bus operates from the car par to the village and smaller shuttle buses operate within the village.
- There are numerous shop and restaurant within the village.
- For those that need lessons there are various ski lessons that operate during the day. Please see Mt Buller’s website for details and prices
- It is recommended to purchase all lift passes and lessons online at Mt Buller’s website as this will save you time. They also do have special during the season.
- Lift pass, ski schools, ski hire and meals are all available at your own expense.
- At 4 pm we head back to Mansfield to return the equipment before heading home to Melbourne .
- For those that don’t want to travel to Mt Buller we do also offer private tours to Lake mountain. Note only snow and toboggan play available at Lake Mountain.
- We do also offer transfers to Mt Buller, Falls Creek and Mt Hotham. We will drop you at the main car park, you will need to take an oversnow taxi to reach your accommodation.
- Please email us for availability and a quote.