Enjoy the Afternoon Sailing on Port Phillip Bay $220
- Pick-up 8.00am – Return 6.30pm approx
- We journey south of Melbourne to St Kilda hugging the bay all the way to Dromana.
- Then we then turn inland to Arthur’s Seat.
- Here you will enjoy the magnificent views of the bay.
- We then travel onto Blairgowrie for an early lunch (own expense).
- Finally we board a luxury yacht for 3.5 hours of wonderful sailing on the magnificent Port Phillip Bay.
- We normally sail from Blairgowrie to the South Channel Lighthouse and Fort, the seal colony and gannet rookery, the Quarantine Station at Point Nepean, past the Portsea cliff top mansions, down the Sorrento Channel and back to Blairgowrie.
- We often see dolphins and penguins on the way.
- After the afternoon of Sailing we head back to Melbourne via the freeway.