Fishing On Port Phillip Bay
Why not join us and see the Mornington Peninsula from the land as well as from the sea. In the morning we visit Arthurs Seat where you will get to see magical views of Port Phillip Bay. Then it is time to head to the sea and try your hand at an afternoon of fishing. If you luck is in, you will have dinner sorted.
Suitable for all ages above 10
- Enjoy the coastline of Port Phillip Bay while travelling to the Mornington Peninsula.
- Take in the magnificent views from Arthur Seat.
- Enjoy a gondola ride on Arthur Seat Eagle (own cost)
- Spend the afternoon fishing.
- Free pick ups from most City hotels/hostels
- Free chilled water (remember to bring your own water bottle)
- Free afternoon fishing on Port Phillip Bay
- Free park entry
- Depart Melbourne at 8 am
- Note: Pickup starts 45 minutes prior to departure time
- We journey south of Melbourne to St Kilda hugging the bay all the way to Dromana. You wil be able to enjoy the great views and wonderful homes along this coastline
- Then we then turn inland to Arthur’s Seat. Here you will enjoy the magnificent views of the bay
- For those that want the best view of the bay, you can board a state-of-the-art gondola at the Arthurs Seat Eagle and fly over the state forest (own cost)
- We then head to the village of Mornington for an early lunch (own cost)
- Finally we board your fishing vessel for an afternoon of interesting fishing on the magnificent Port Phillip Bay
- General/Mixed Bag Fishing – Port Phillip Bay is predominantly Flathead, but in season, there are always other fish around i.e. Snapper, various Sharks, Garfish, Rock Cod, Whiting, and Leatherjackets
- Includes – rods, reels, bait, tackle, refreshments – coffee, tea, hot chocolate and soft drink as well as a complimentary sausage sizzle.(Vegetarians catered for.)
- After the afternoon of Fishing we head back to Melbourne via the freeway
- Arrive in Melbourne at approx 6 pm
What To Bring
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Rain jacket (just in case)
- Warm clothes (just in case)
- Camera (spare battery and memory card – you will need it)
- Phone charger and cable
- Comfortable walking shoes
Relax and enjoy a spot of fishing.